GIGABYTE has released a new server motherboard that can fill many roles including tower and rack mount configurations. The GA-6LXSV comes packed with features that enable this board to fill many different roles such as server, workstation, industrial PC and high performance embedded systems.
This platform adds support for Intel's Xeon E3-1200 V3 product family including Trusted Execution and Virtualization technologies, as well as AVX 2.0 and TSX instructions.
One of the unique features of the GA-6LXSV is that it will support memory modules up to 1866MHz, which is a big improvement over other motherboards which limit you to 1600MHz modules.
PCIe Generation 3.0 is also a big feature which will reduced latency and improved data bandwidth. The GA-6LXSV is also certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and VMware. GIGABYTE provides three year warranty support through their local RMA service.
Let's jump in now and take a close look at this new Haswell Xeon supporting server board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory