GIGABYTE has released a new server motherboard that can fill many roles including tower and rack mount configurations. The GA-6LXSV comes packed with features that enable this board to fill many different roles such as server, workstation, industrial PC and high performance embedded systems.
This platform adds support for Intel's Xeon E3-1200 V3 product family including Trusted Execution and Virtualization technologies, as well as AVX 2.0 and TSX instructions.
One of the unique features of the GA-6LXSV is that it will support memory modules up to 1866MHz, which is a big improvement over other motherboards which limit you to 1600MHz modules.
PCIe Generation 3.0 is also a big feature which will reduced latency and improved data bandwidth. The GA-6LXSV is also certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and VMware. GIGABYTE provides three year warranty support through their local RMA service.
Let's jump in now and take a close look at this new Haswell Xeon supporting server board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- Advoli has first HDBaseT certified PCIe x16 graphics card
- AMD's mysterious 'Fenghuang' APU teased with '15FF' graphics
- The Predator drops into Ghost Recon Wildlands on December 14
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series