If there is one thing that SilverStone is known for, it has to be the unique way that they design and develop their cases. With 12 various case series', it takes some out of the box thinking to keep the designs separated, and not end up crossing over designs from series to series. To exemplify what I am getting at, think about the cases from the Sugo, Temjin, Fortress, and even the Raven series, they are all very unique cases from SilverStone, and proof that they are yet to be out of new ideas is why we are here today.
One thing that makes the Raven series of cases special for me is that I have, in my time here at TweakTown, had the pleasure of seeing this series of cases grow from the original Raven right on up to its latest incarnation. The original design was the most aggressive and attractive design in the set, but even as the RV-02 made its way out, with a more subdued exterior design, it was vastly different. Then along came the RV-03, where it took on the personal of the RV-01, with similar exterior design to the RV-02. Slight changes were made to the exterior to set it apart in the Raven series of cases.
That brings us to why we are here today, as well look at the newest chassis to hit this series, the Raven 4. Since the RV-01 and RV-03 had the window on the left, and the RV-02 was on the right, sticking with tradition, this newest chassis offers the widow on the right. One huge change to the latest Raven is the much more aggressive exterior styling, getting back to what started the Raven series, but one other major change has been made to the interior as well; the motherboard sits inverted inside of this chassis, rather than the standard method of lying it on its side as all previous Raven cases have offered.
Along with these more obvious changes that you can see at just a glance of the SilverStone Raven 4, there are still plenty of innovations and additions to this design. For those still interested, continue on, as I have quite a bit to show off with this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package