Just days ago, we looked at the $199 Rosewill RSV-L4411, one of four 4u rackmount cases offered by Rosewill. The RSV-L4411 is Rosewill's flagship model with 12 drive sleds, but the same base case design and construction is used throughout the entire RSV Series.
The entry-level rackmount cases from Rosewill are the two RSV-x4000 models, RSV-R4000, a short depth case, and RSV-L4000, the deep depth case that we are looking at today. The RSV-L4000 is nearly identical to the L4411 we just reviewed other than the three drive cages that Rosewill sells individually for $49.99 each.
The L4000 ships with drive sleds, but they are internal, non-hot swap type and three 5.25" bays for optical disks or an aftermarket drive cage.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Designed for motherboards up to E-ATX standards, the RSV-L4000 provides plenty of room for large dual socket motherboards and the dual 120mm cooling fans provide adequate cooling for PCIe devices. The case has seven PCIe slots for RAID controllers and network adapters.
The inner drive cages provide enough room for eight 3.5" drives and the three 5.25" drive bays allow for additional components. Two USB 2.0 ports flank the front side of the case next to the power and reset ports. The RSV-L4000 doesn't ship with a robust accessory package, but Rosewill fills each fan opening from the factory.
At $89.99, the RSV-L4000 is a very low cost unit with a build quality that exceeds expectations. We've seen several rackmount cases and never ran across a 1mm thick steel case for this price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian coming in 2016, new footage and screenshots released
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles