Thermaltake packs the Urban S71 in a black and light blue package. This allows the up close image of the S71 placed here to be highlighted with the blurred out geometric shapes. In the bottom, right hand corner, you will also see that this chassis has Native USB 3.0 support. The reverse of the packaging is identical to what is shown here.
Beneath the thick red stripe you will find four features being listed in 12 languages in total. They cover the I/O panel offering USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, the included fans, the drive bay configuration, and the support for water cooling and advanced cable management.
This last panel of the packaging offers a look at two chassis versions, one with a plain left side panel, and the windowed version. Below these chassis images you will find the specifications of it, just like the chart we just went over on the last page.
Going with the basics is never a bad idea, as long as it works. With the inner packaging, Thermaltake went with the plastic liner, cling plastic for the windows, both to protect from scratches to the paint and plastic bits while thick Styrofoam is used to protect and center the chassis so that a slight drop or poke into the box does not result in damage. And yes it worked, as our sample arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Urban S71 Full-Tower Chassis]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20