You can see straight away it doesn't have the same sexy styling that is seen on the higher-end GTX 770 and GTX 780 models that we saw launch earlier this year. You can see we've got a fairly plain heatsink solution which sees a fan sit towards the end of the card, which is surrounded by an all-black shroud.
You can see power comes in the form of two 6-pin PCIe power connectors. Here you can also see how the shroud over shoots the card. Like some of the previous generation mid-range GTX 600 series cards, you can see the PCB is actually a fair bit shorter than the heatsink itself. Moving closer to the front you can see a pair of SLI connectors giving us the ability to run up to three of these cards in SLI.
When it comes to the I/O side of things, you're not going to find any surprises here with a very typical NVIDIA setup that includes a Dual Link DVI-D and DVI-I along with a HDMI port and DisplayPort connector to round everything off.
On the Stream Processors front the new GTX 760 comes with 1,152 which is down from 1,536 seen on the GTX 770. Texture Units and ROPs come in at 96 and 32, which compares to 128 and 32 seen on the GTX 770.
As for the clocks speeds, the base clock on the new model is 980MHz, which is then boosted up to 1033MHz. The 2GB of GDDR5 comes in at the standard 6008MHz and sits on a 256-bit memory bus.
While we're looking at the 2GB model today, 4GB models will also be made available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club