Inside the Box
Inside we find that you simply couldn't ask for things to be packed any better. Everything is well protected on all sides.
As expected, the I/O specification label is present on the top of the unit. As you can see, the power supply is finished in a dark glossy color somewhere between a very dark grey and black.
Both sides feature the same logo, with one side being inverted.
Maximum ventilation is available on the back of the Dark Power Pro 10 1200W power supply along with the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
This gives you a great look at the built-in vibration dampeners to reduce noise from the power supply.
All of the modular connectors are labeled for your convenience.
Towards the bottom we find the SilentWings fan that cools the unit being protected by the fan grill that is different than most.
Modular cables are most certainly available in quantity here. Though you may not be able to utilize all of them at the same time, the different cables allow you to reduce unused connectors inside your case.
Also included in the box are reusable Velcro cable ties, zip ties, the fan cables if you wish to power your fans directly off the PSU, and two sets of mounting screws. Note that you will have to utilize the included screws due to the anti-vibration mounts on the back of the power supply. The included screws are longer to accommodate this.
Also included are what are referred to as the Overclocking Keys or OCK. The one on the left is simply a jumper than you can use if you don't want to take up an expansion slot on the back of the case. The other performs the same function, but can be switched on and off at will via the back of the computer. These OCK's are how you change the power supply from a quad rail unit to a single rail unit. We will be testing our unit with the jumper installed.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual and AC power cord. Don't worry about the connector on ours as it came from overseas. If you order from Newegg, it will contain the proper power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis