Inside the Box
Inside we find that you simply couldn't ask for things to be packed any better. Everything is well protected on all sides.
As expected, the I/O specification label is present on the top of the unit. As you can see, the power supply is finished in a dark glossy color somewhere between a very dark grey and black.
Both sides feature the same logo, with one side being inverted.
Maximum ventilation is available on the back of the Dark Power Pro 10 1200W power supply along with the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
This gives you a great look at the built-in vibration dampeners to reduce noise from the power supply.
All of the modular connectors are labeled for your convenience.
Towards the bottom we find the SilentWings fan that cools the unit being protected by the fan grill that is different than most.
Modular cables are most certainly available in quantity here. Though you may not be able to utilize all of them at the same time, the different cables allow you to reduce unused connectors inside your case.
Also included in the box are reusable Velcro cable ties, zip ties, the fan cables if you wish to power your fans directly off the PSU, and two sets of mounting screws. Note that you will have to utilize the included screws due to the anti-vibration mounts on the back of the power supply. The included screws are longer to accommodate this.
Also included are what are referred to as the Overclocking Keys or OCK. The one on the left is simply a jumper than you can use if you don't want to take up an expansion slot on the back of the case. The other performs the same function, but can be switched on and off at will via the back of the computer. These OCK's are how you change the power supply from a quad rail unit to a single rail unit. We will be testing our unit with the jumper installed.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual and AC power cord. Don't worry about the connector on ours as it came from overseas. If you order from Newegg, it will contain the proper power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched