This Hydro Series cooler comes in a grey package with black and light blue used to highlight things around the image of the H90 near the top. Things shown right up front is the universal mounting included, and the fact that this does use a 140mm fan.
On the right you start with a Corsair logo, and then the text gets right to the fact that this is a 140mm cooler for superior performance. It then states that these are designed to be used with cases with 140mm rear exhaust fans in them.
The back starts with you can increase the overclock potential of your CPU with this cooler, and jumps into thermal results of testing against the Intel stock cooling solution. The panel than covers all the sockets this is compatible with and finishes things with list of four contents in the box.
The left side of the packaging offers a specifications chart for the fan only, with no information given about the radiator or head unit. This information is then repeated in the same five languages we have seen on this and the other panels.
The top of the box has information as well, but after closer inspection, you can see this is more of a features list as it covers the fan, tubing, the cold plate and the mounting hardware. It also is the only place I have seen the five year warranty icon.
Once the outer packaging is removed, we receive the H90 in the same recycled cardboard container that all of the Hydro coolers arrive in. Here the radiator is at the far left, with the 140mm fan to its right. The tubing wraps around the bottom, has the hardware setting on it, and the head unit wraps around and is settled in its own space.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD