This Hydro Series cooler comes in a grey package with black and light blue used to highlight things around the image of the H90 near the top. Things shown right up front is the universal mounting included, and the fact that this does use a 140mm fan.
On the right you start with a Corsair logo, and then the text gets right to the fact that this is a 140mm cooler for superior performance. It then states that these are designed to be used with cases with 140mm rear exhaust fans in them.
The back starts with you can increase the overclock potential of your CPU with this cooler, and jumps into thermal results of testing against the Intel stock cooling solution. The panel than covers all the sockets this is compatible with and finishes things with list of four contents in the box.
The left side of the packaging offers a specifications chart for the fan only, with no information given about the radiator or head unit. This information is then repeated in the same five languages we have seen on this and the other panels.
The top of the box has information as well, but after closer inspection, you can see this is more of a features list as it covers the fan, tubing, the cold plate and the mounting hardware. It also is the only place I have seen the five year warranty icon.
Once the outer packaging is removed, we receive the H90 in the same recycled cardboard container that all of the Hydro coolers arrive in. Here the radiator is at the far left, with the 140mm fan to its right. The tubing wraps around the bottom, has the hardware setting on it, and the head unit wraps around and is settled in its own space.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20