Over the top of grey square and rectangular columns, there is an image of the black version of the Phantom 630 High Performance Modular Full-Tower.
On the right side there are lists of nine features found with the Phantom 630, and this is repeated in seven languages.
The back allows buyers to look inside of the chassis with the larger image in the middle. The images around the central images is where those same nine features are now listed in English so that potential buyers get to see all of what the Phantom 630 brings to the table.
The left side of the outer packaging offers us the specifications list that covers everything from the materials used, to component clearances, and at the bottom shows you which of the three color options are inside the box. There is a white version and a black version, but I was shipped the gunmetal grey version to look at.
This chassis seems to be one of the lucky few that the shippers didn't play football with, and the box was in great shape. To protect things on the inside, NZXT goes with super thick Styrofoam for the top and the bottom of the chassis, and uses a layer of plastic around the chassis to help protect that paint finish. All of the packaging did what it needed to do and allowed me to receive this sample in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY