Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis
The front of this tall and slender chassis offers thick white plastic sides with almost the look of Tron with the blue stripes that illuminate down the sides. In the middle there is a stack of nine black bay covers that remove from the outside. At the bottom is the mesh area that will allow the PSU to exhaust through it.
The front makes a gentle curved transition into the I/O panel and the rest of the top surface is covered by louvers to allow good airflow, but directing the sound away from the user. To match the front, the top has the blue inserts and yes these do light up too.
The front I/O panel offers a LED and fan On/Off switch and the power button with the triangular shaped buttons and the activity LEDs are under the fan switch with the reset under the power. For connectivity you have eSATA, USB 2.0, HD Audio jacks and USB 3.0.
The left side of the chassis as it is shipped from the factory offers you a solid door with a structural and stylish bump out on it. Near the front of the chassis, there is a place that has meshed punched out of the steel, to offer a place for an optional pair of 120mm fans.
On the back of the Genesis 9000 the top offers nine expansion slots with grommets to the left of it for water cooling tubing. Moving down you run into the exhaust fan venting, the rear I/O area and another grommet and all of this is contained as part of the removable tray with use of the large black handle on the right. You can install a PSU at the bottom here, but you have to pop out the plate seen here.
The right side of the chassis offers a door panel that has not only the 120mm fans at the front, but it offers room for a 140mm fan for the video card behind it and lastly a tiny little blue window.
Under the chassis, the plastic "tub" gets screwed to the steel chassis in the outermost corners. Then four large rubber feet are applied to the chassis for anti-skid purposes. Both sides of this panel are well ventilated so the fans on the floor can draw a good supply of fresh air.
With the plastic out of the way you are now looking at the underside of the steel floor. There are removable dust filters for both the front and the back of the chassis. These will cover a PSU or two, or a single PSU and the two fans installed above this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017