The outer packaging is kept simple to offer every last dime of the asking price to go into the chassis. The plain cardboard with black printing on it still offers the large logo and the Prodigy name along with the BitFenix web address.
This shows that we have the Arctic White version of the Prodigy or the BFC-PRO-300-WWXKW-RP to be exact. For the sake of my fingers, I will just call this a white Prodigy.
The back is a bit more interesting. It starts by pointing out the SofTouch treatment, the FyberFlex Composite handles and the two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with a Native connector backing it. It then goes to show that long video cards and radiators can fit and closes with the image of the inside showing off the tool-free design and the FlexCage system.
The last outer panel shows the Prodigy head on and has the bottom taken up with the specifications for this chassis.
The inner packaging is sufficient enough for my box to have taken a few hits and the case survived intact and in great shape. With a thin plastic liner around the case and the Styrofoam to center and support it, the relative lightweight of a chassis is protected well for transit anywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy]
- Page 6 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives