Inside the Sharkoon DarkGlider
Under each of the five feet there is a screw you need to remove. Once they are out of the way the mouse will almost fall apart in the two halves, there aren't any funny clips or anything to hold you up. You can see there is quite a bit of wiring talking between the two so don't go yanking at the mouse.
With the weighting system used here, the Avago ADNS-9500 is fit almost under it as the PCB ends. Just above and right of the sensor is the 16-bit MCU controlling all the functions and talking to the PC.
Omron switches are used under the left and right click buttons, while the rest of the buttons use the round pad style switches, like you see for the tilt wheel function.
As for the top half of the mouse, there are three sections to mention. Furthest left is the connection to the back of the LCD screen with the page forward and page back buttons on the PCB behind the ribbon cable. The PCB in the middle is what contains the DPI buttons and the favorite's button on the top side.
Stitching up the patient and seeing it come to life afterwards is always a great feeling. In this image of the DarkGlider you can see the DPI LCD display is now illuminated and it will always be red, this you cannot change. If you look close enough, it is displaying 800 DPI, which is the default and lowest setting.
Stepping back a bit you can barely see the glow of the LCD screen, but now you can see the logo is illuminated. This color can be changed to one of 31 other preset offerings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset