The first BIOS screen you're greeted with is the 3D BIOS which GIGABYTE implemented a little back. Because of the sheer amount of screenshots that are needed to cover all aspects of the 3D BIOS, if you want to have a bit of a closer look at it in detail, I recommend you head on over to the BIOS page in our G1.Assassin 2 Review we did last year.
The main difference between the 3D BIOS back then and the latest one is that GIGABYTE have dropped the huge amount of color on the board. What this has done is made the 3D BIOS a lot faster and nicer to use. Most people, though, will probably find themselves heading into Advanced Mode like us.
Moving into Advanced Mode you've got all the main options here with the M.I.T. area covering everything that is overclock related. If you're in the BIOS the chances are this is where you'll be hanging out. As for the rest of the tabs, as you can see above we've got all the normal options available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20