The first BIOS screen you're greeted with is the 3D BIOS which GIGABYTE implemented a little back. Because of the sheer amount of screenshots that are needed to cover all aspects of the 3D BIOS, if you want to have a bit of a closer look at it in detail, I recommend you head on over to the BIOS page in our G1.Assassin 2 Review we did last year.
The main difference between the 3D BIOS back then and the latest one is that GIGABYTE have dropped the huge amount of color on the board. What this has done is made the 3D BIOS a lot faster and nicer to use. Most people, though, will probably find themselves heading into Advanced Mode like us.
Moving into Advanced Mode you've got all the main options here with the M.I.T. area covering everything that is overclock related. If you're in the BIOS the chances are this is where you'll be hanging out. As for the rest of the tabs, as you can see above we've got all the normal options available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017