NZXT makes sure that you have plenty of cables with the HALE82 series. Dual ATX4+4/EPS12V and four PCI-E connectors ensure that you'll be able to use all the juice it offers while the five peripheral cables make sure that you'll be able to power all of your drives and accessories. As before, there are two very nice things to note here is that there are both short and long SATA cables as well as no floppy connectors.
NZXT keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find ample cooling inside a very busy power supply.
A pair of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the HALE82 750W power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
The ADDA AD1212UB-A70GL fan cools the HALE82 power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio