The ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0
Here we get our first look at the SoloPRO. The newer PRO model comes in a black casing and has an LED system on the front that shows activity and power.
As we said before, the unit isn't small, but then again, you are buying this for protection and not to carry around in your purse. The SoloPRO has a very industrial look, function over form. When it comes to protection you will want the big muscle guy over the skinny guy who knows a little Karate.
The interface is on the back of the system. Here you'll find a quiet fan, plugs for power and USB 3.0 as well as a power switch. Just next to the fan is a security slot so you can even lock the enclosure to a hard point. The system has some weight so I don't see anyone stuffing this in their coat and walking away with it easily.
On the bottom four hard plastic feet keep the enclosure from sitting flush on the ground. This will keep a small amount of water out of the system right from the start.
The accessory package includes the USB 3.0 cable that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, some paper manuals and the power supply bits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tach]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now