The ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0
Here we get our first look at the SoloPRO. The newer PRO model comes in a black casing and has an LED system on the front that shows activity and power.
As we said before, the unit isn't small, but then again, you are buying this for protection and not to carry around in your purse. The SoloPRO has a very industrial look, function over form. When it comes to protection you will want the big muscle guy over the skinny guy who knows a little Karate.
The interface is on the back of the system. Here you'll find a quiet fan, plugs for power and USB 3.0 as well as a power switch. Just next to the fan is a security slot so you can even lock the enclosure to a hard point. The system has some weight so I don't see anyone stuffing this in their coat and walking away with it easily.
On the bottom four hard plastic feet keep the enclosure from sitting flush on the ground. This will keep a small amount of water out of the system right from the start.
The accessory package includes the USB 3.0 cable that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, some paper manuals and the power supply bits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tach]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now