Inside the Box
The Joule 700W arrives well packed and completely undamaged. On the top we find the serial number and some QA stickers.
One side of the Joule 700W is completely blank, but the other houses the I/O Specification label.
On the front we find the modular connections that were lacking on the Joule 800W.
Moving around to the back of the power supply, we find the same very open mesh grill that we saw with the Joule 800W. Also found here is the AC input and on/off switch.
Checking out of the bottom, we find what appears to be the same 120mm fan cooling the Joule 700W that we saw in the Joule 800W.
There are six modular cables included with the Joule 700W. There are eight modular connectors on the front of the power supply, so you have some room for additional cables and connectors if you need them.
Also included in the box are some mounting screws, the AC input cord, a pair of zip ties, some reusable velcro cable ties and the owner's manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now