Packaging remains the same for the Joule 700W. If it wasn't for the change in the 80Plus logo to Bronze and the notation of 700W, you wouldn't even know the power supply was different.
On the back we find a list of features and some specifications enlightening us to some of the features and a few specifications of the power supply. Warranty information is also listed here.
The top of the box provides us with a list of the connectors that are available with the Joule 700W power supply. It doesn't list the number of cables or their length, but is better than nothing.
While the two sides are blank and don't provide us with any more information, the I/O Specification label can be found on the bottom of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines