Accessories and Documentation
In that thin white box packed next to the hard drive bays you find quite the assortment of hardware. Part of that is the set of wire ties, the motherboard speaker and a set of foam washers for, I would guess isolating anything you may see the need for, since it isn't addressed in the instruction sheet.
The screws and risers are comprised of the set of four screws at the top left for the power supply, the risers with Phillip's head socket and eight fan screws. The bottom two sets are the left set of 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drives. The screws on the right are M5 screws for 2.5" hard drives.
The instructions are multi-lingual and offer really good images and text to describe almost all of the parts and a full build. If you have any questions aside from where to place the four washers, this manual has you covered. In the bottom right corner of the manual is a product inset that shows off all of the other products NZXT offers to complete your build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league