Accessories and Documentation
In that thin white box packed next to the hard drive bays you find quite the assortment of hardware. Part of that is the set of wire ties, the motherboard speaker and a set of foam washers for, I would guess isolating anything you may see the need for, since it isn't addressed in the instruction sheet.
The screws and risers are comprised of the set of four screws at the top left for the power supply, the risers with Phillip's head socket and eight fan screws. The bottom two sets are the left set of 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drives. The screws on the right are M5 screws for 2.5" hard drives.
The instructions are multi-lingual and offer really good images and text to describe almost all of the parts and a full build. If you have any questions aside from where to place the four washers, this manual has you covered. In the bottom right corner of the manual is a product inset that shows off all of the other products NZXT offers to complete your build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software