Accessories and Documentation
In that thin white box packed next to the hard drive bays you find quite the assortment of hardware. Part of that is the set of wire ties, the motherboard speaker and a set of foam washers for, I would guess isolating anything you may see the need for, since it isn't addressed in the instruction sheet.
The screws and risers are comprised of the set of four screws at the top left for the power supply, the risers with Phillip's head socket and eight fan screws. The bottom two sets are the left set of 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drives. The screws on the right are M5 screws for 2.5" hard drives.
The instructions are multi-lingual and offer really good images and text to describe almost all of the parts and a full build. If you have any questions aside from where to place the four washers, this manual has you covered. In the bottom right corner of the manual is a product inset that shows off all of the other products NZXT offers to complete your build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse