The H60 shares a similar black package as the H50 and H70 before it. Here the new head unit takes up most of the space with the large image above the compatibility list, naming, and much smaller image of the head unit and radiator together.
On the side there is the same image we found on the front along with the large H60 naming.
On the back of the package Corsair explains a bit about the H60. Starting with the micro-channel copper cold plate, an enhanced fan, and "fantastic performance" and covering things like the sound levels and the mounting mechanisms. To finish it off there is also a chart with the results of in house testing on a Core i7 930 at 4.0GHz.
The other side panel holds the dimensions of the radiator and fan along with the important specifications of said fan. For those not familiar with English, don't worry, Corsair added multiple languages to the panels to cover their market.
On the bottom of the box you can find a brief mission statement about Corsiar's 15 years of service to enthusiasts, features of their products, and ease to find support. In the blue band across the middle you will find a full list of package contents.
The last panel is used to visually show off the features of the H60. First is the new micro-channel copper cold plate, the low profile head unit, along with the sound and easy installation.
Upon opening the box you first get greeted by the paperwork, which I will show a little later, on top of a thin layer of high density foam. This helps to keep the parts in the tray below in place and protect it against damages in transit.
Along with the compartmented tray made from recycled cardboard it a lot of plastic. Everything inside is wrapped in plastic to ensure a good looking product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'