The H60 shares a similar black package as the H50 and H70 before it. Here the new head unit takes up most of the space with the large image above the compatibility list, naming, and much smaller image of the head unit and radiator together.
On the side there is the same image we found on the front along with the large H60 naming.
On the back of the package Corsair explains a bit about the H60. Starting with the micro-channel copper cold plate, an enhanced fan, and "fantastic performance" and covering things like the sound levels and the mounting mechanisms. To finish it off there is also a chart with the results of in house testing on a Core i7 930 at 4.0GHz.
The other side panel holds the dimensions of the radiator and fan along with the important specifications of said fan. For those not familiar with English, don't worry, Corsair added multiple languages to the panels to cover their market.
On the bottom of the box you can find a brief mission statement about Corsiar's 15 years of service to enthusiasts, features of their products, and ease to find support. In the blue band across the middle you will find a full list of package contents.
The last panel is used to visually show off the features of the H60. First is the new micro-channel copper cold plate, the low profile head unit, along with the sound and easy installation.
Upon opening the box you first get greeted by the paperwork, which I will show a little later, on top of a thin layer of high density foam. This helps to keep the parts in the tray below in place and protect it against damages in transit.
Along with the compartmented tray made from recycled cardboard it a lot of plastic. Everything inside is wrapped in plastic to ensure a good looking product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni