The Galaxy GTX 560 Ti GC is another great incarnation of the GTX 560 and probably one of the best looking ones due to that aggressive nature of the shroud and those two mean looking 90mm fans that sit on top of the card.
Overclocking was a breeze and adding the extra voltage didn't cause any issues at all. While the card of course ran a little warmer, it continued to be nice and quiet which for most is a trade off they would prefer - A few more degrees to keep the decibels nice and low.
The thing is, though, it's one thing to have a card that's good value and another to have a good valued card you would want to use and will feel comfortable with knowing that it's going to give you the performance you need. At 1920 x 1200 we can see for the most part this card won't have an issue with a lot of games and may need a small detail adjustment in some of the more intensive ones.
At 1680 x 1050 the card runs like an absolute champion and AA shouldn't be an issue as we see at 1920 x 1200 in Mafia II, AA performance is right on the edge. Drop back to a slightly lower resolution and you're going to have numbers that anyone would be happy with.
If you can pick up a card like this one which carries the same MSRP as a reference designed card from NVIDIA and then proceed to crank the core up to around the 950MHz mark and the memory to around the 4400MHz QDR, you're going to have one of, if not the best valued card on the market.
NVIDIA has done a good job with this model and the fact that they've let their partners go crazy from launch day means it's a whole lot more exciting than what some of the competition has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20