Another day rolls in and another GTX 560 Ti arrives. With a pretty mean looking cooler on this one and a few lower clocked models already looked at, it's time to check out how overclocking goes on the new model.
The exact card we're looking at today is the Galaxy GTX 560 Ti 1GB GC Version. This isn't the first time we've seen the GC version and the chances are it won't be the last.
As we just mentioned, since we've already looked at a couple of GTX 560 Ti cards we thought it was time to overclock one and see what we could get out of the card. Since out of the box the Galaxy one we're looking at today didn't have the largest OC'd clock speeds, we thought it was a good chance for us to take it upon ourselves to see what the model was capable of.
Before we get into that and the overclock we received, we'll check out the package that Galaxy has got going on before taking a closer look at the card itself. Once that's done we'll look at the default specifications, what we overclocked it to and then of course we'll get into the good stuff; the performance of the card.
On the front of the box you can see that this is the GC version and the main feature of it is the Twin Blade cooler. Inside the package we've got the normal array of paperwork along with the typical driver CD. In the cable department we've got two Dual-Molex to 6-Pin PCI-E power connectors, a single DVI to VGA connector and a mini HDMI to HDMI cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]