Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The PC-T60 is an unassembled, all aluminum, open air test bench that will accept both ATX and m-ATX motherboards. This version has the black anodized finish and consists of pieces either 2mm or 1.25mm thick aluminum. Fully assembled and empty, the PC-T60 weighs in at only 1.8Kg, about four pounds. Mounted under the motherboard tray and between the legs, the PC-T60 offers room for two 5.25" drives, three 3.5" drives, and also room to install one SSD or 2.5" mechanical hard drive. Can't forget how we are going to power this dragster; to do so, Lian Li offers a pair of padded rails to support a standard PS/2 power supply that screws into a rear cross piece.
The PC-T60 is customizable out of the box as Lian Li offers two component pieces to complete the kit. First there is a T60-1, which is an optional fan rack to allow a mounting place for either two 120mm fans or two 140mm fans. This "plate" screws into predrilled holes in the motherboard tray. Also there is no included front I/O; that too is an optional component. What you will find attached to the tray are all the basics to get fired up and running for time. There is power, reset, HDD activity, a power LED connection, and even a motherboard speaker.
Lian Li just released the PC-T60 on paper back in April, and they are readying up supplies for store shelves as I type this. If you desire the silver or black model, it can set you back as little as $95 US dollars. Newegg has actually just put up its listing for the black one, showing as having stock ready to go out the door for $99.99 USD plus the cost of shipping. If you want the red one, it's going to cost a bit more with a MSRP of $119 USD. Of course, if you want the T60-1 and USB and audio connections, the total price will be more. Just how much I can't say; I haven't seen the pricing on either at this time. Considerably less than test benches like the Banchetto 101 or the HSPC I see everyone loving, it is already worth its weight. Let's see what we can do with it, and see if it will fit your needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY