Once the overclocking bug bites, there are two paths most take. The first path is for those who like the speed boost overclocking offers, but still look for longevity in their investment. On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are some of us that should likely be involved with some sort of meetings or rehab to council us out of our addiction for speed and every last megahertz we can get from our components. Taking that even a step further, there are those of us who constantly swap out components, like various sets of memory for the best SuperPi or WPrime bench results, or for collecting medals on HWBot. I know when I used to do all of these things, most cases just don't allow the ease of access that an open air configuration can offer, if done correctly.
At CES I remember seeing images of Lian Li's large Spider PC-T1 which received a lot of raves in reviews and editorials at the time. The one thing that stood out to me, was while the concept was very sound and offered great ease of access, it had a huge footprint, and wouldn't work on a desktop too easily. Ever resourceful, Lian Li Has now delivered a table top version with a much smaller footprint and much more portability and access. Call me lazy, but I would much rather have the unit on the table right next to me during benching sessions, than over next to my desk on the floor.
Today we get to put the PITSTOP PC-T60 through a few laps and see how well she performs. The T60 fits m-ATX and ATX motherboards, but they do offer a PC-T7 for mini ITX users. Both test benches come in three color choices as well. Exposed brushed aluminum (silver), anodized black, or anodized red, so you can match the chassis with the components, still giving your racer a unified look. Lian Li sent us the black anodized version for testing, so let's get the crew over the wall and get in a few laps!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Ronda Rousey will voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat XI
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media