If you can remember back to early last year, we did an article featuring an interview with acclaimed pioneer inventor, James Hildebrandt. What we discussed in that interview were the masterfully created Psyko 5.1 surround gaming headphones.
Touted as the absolute final word in positional gaming audio, the aforementioned headset took the greater gaming community by storm with systems having to be pre ordered to assure delivery. You see, what was being offered was a drastic shift away from traditional algorithm based surround sound in a set of headphones.
But that's not all; absolutely not. What made these things so intrinsically new/better/different (take your pick), was the way in which sound was funneled down from the headband containing the speaker, to positions both behind and in front of the users ears, creating a one man 'perfect room' surround experience.
This is why TweakTown has been so excited in finally taking a look at the Psyko 5.1 Gaming Headset to see how well the design works straight up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes