If you can remember back to early last year, we did an article featuring an interview with acclaimed pioneer inventor, James Hildebrandt. What we discussed in that interview were the masterfully created Psyko 5.1 surround gaming headphones.
Touted as the absolute final word in positional gaming audio, the aforementioned headset took the greater gaming community by storm with systems having to be pre ordered to assure delivery. You see, what was being offered was a drastic shift away from traditional algorithm based surround sound in a set of headphones.
But that's not all; absolutely not. What made these things so intrinsically new/better/different (take your pick), was the way in which sound was funneled down from the headband containing the speaker, to positions both behind and in front of the users ears, creating a one man 'perfect room' surround experience.
This is why TweakTown has been so excited in finally taking a look at the Psyko 5.1 Gaming Headset to see how well the design works straight up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform