Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the Blackhawk color you will find the manual floating freely in the case, and this hardware bag is zip tied to the frame for the drives.
Inside of the velvet-like bag you will find everything you need to get this build under way. There is a bag containing motherboard, risers, screws, and isolation washers, and below then are a couple of mountable wire tie backs. In the middle is a electro-static bag with a few extra LED bulbs, just in case one happens to burn out. There are six "slides" for the optical drive mounting, some power supply screws, and a case speaker to finish it off.
I removed the Smart HDD Modular Systems so I could show you what they are all about. The install with the same "slides" found in the hardware bag. Inside the cage are four hard drive trays. These trays are made of plastic, and will flex and stretch to fit over the drives and secure them. Then just slide the unit back into the cage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes