Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the Blackhawk color you will find the manual floating freely in the case, and this hardware bag is zip tied to the frame for the drives.
Inside of the velvet-like bag you will find everything you need to get this build under way. There is a bag containing motherboard, risers, screws, and isolation washers, and below then are a couple of mountable wire tie backs. In the middle is a electro-static bag with a few extra LED bulbs, just in case one happens to burn out. There are six "slides" for the optical drive mounting, some power supply screws, and a case speaker to finish it off.
I removed the Smart HDD Modular Systems so I could show you what they are all about. The install with the same "slides" found in the hardware bag. Inside the cage are four hard drive trays. These trays are made of plastic, and will flex and stretch to fit over the drives and secure them. Then just slide the unit back into the cage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017