Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the Blackhawk color you will find the manual floating freely in the case, and this hardware bag is zip tied to the frame for the drives.
Inside of the velvet-like bag you will find everything you need to get this build under way. There is a bag containing motherboard, risers, screws, and isolation washers, and below then are a couple of mountable wire tie backs. In the middle is a electro-static bag with a few extra LED bulbs, just in case one happens to burn out. There are six "slides" for the optical drive mounting, some power supply screws, and a case speaker to finish it off.
I removed the Smart HDD Modular Systems so I could show you what they are all about. The install with the same "slides" found in the hardware bag. Inside the cage are four hard drive trays. These trays are made of plastic, and will flex and stretch to fit over the drives and secure them. Then just slide the unit back into the cage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD