Passmark Advanced Multi-User Tests
Many users complain that I/O Meter is too complicated of a benchmark to replicate results so my quest to find an alternative was started. Passmark has added several multi-user tests that measure a hard drives ability to operate in a multi-user environment.
The tests use different settings to mimic basic multi-user operations as they would play out on your server. Variances is read / write percentage as well as random / sequential reads are common in certain applications, Web Servers read nearly 100% of the time while Database Servers write a small amount of data.
The Workstation test is the only single user environment and will be similar to how you use your system at home.
The origins of the SandForce rest in the enterprise market and much of that technology has made its way into the consumer SF-1200 controller. Even though the Corsair Force is a consumer product it can sure tear up the database and workstation tests like no other SSD on the market. Even the enterprise X25-E had a difficult time keeping up with the SF-1200 when we put the two head to head a few months back. The new capacity change that made the Corsair F120 gain capacity also pulls it further away from the enterprise spec SF-1500 but it wouldn't surprise me to hear about some servers getting a speed injection courtesy of Corsair F120 drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications