Specifications, Pricing and Availability
We have already debunked the 10x USB 3.0 claims made by many companies selling USB 3.0 products today. There is not a bridge chip on the market that is fast enough to push 5Gb/s, but there is also not a HDD on the market that can even come close to that mark yet either. Right now we are looking for products to break the 100MB/s barrier, or at least get close to it. The fastest USB 2.0 products we have tested have never broken 35MB/s, so tripling that slow speed in today's world of instant access to movies, music and everything else digital is a welcome goal.
At the time of writing I was unable to find the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard USB 3.0 on etail websites for sale. We know that they are on the way to U.S. shores but are still uncertain of the cost. Our hope is that they will arrive very soon since there are so many great USB 3.0 external storage products already shipping. Anything to break the 35MB/s ceiling of USB 2.0 is welcome at this point for transferring and backing up data.
Let's take a look and see what you get in the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications