Specifications, Pricing and Availability
We have already debunked the 10x USB 3.0 claims made by many companies selling USB 3.0 products today. There is not a bridge chip on the market that is fast enough to push 5Gb/s, but there is also not a HDD on the market that can even come close to that mark yet either. Right now we are looking for products to break the 100MB/s barrier, or at least get close to it. The fastest USB 2.0 products we have tested have never broken 35MB/s, so tripling that slow speed in today's world of instant access to movies, music and everything else digital is a welcome goal.
At the time of writing I was unable to find the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard USB 3.0 on etail websites for sale. We know that they are on the way to U.S. shores but are still uncertain of the cost. Our hope is that they will arrive very soon since there are so many great USB 3.0 external storage products already shipping. Anything to break the 35MB/s ceiling of USB 2.0 is welcome at this point for transferring and backing up data.
Let's take a look and see what you get in the VIZO SPEED-UP ExpressCard package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99