Specifications, Pricing and Availability
A-DATA plans to offer three N002 products that are divided by capacity and of course cost. At this time the MSRP for the 64GB model is 288.85, the 128GB model is 580 and the 256GB model is a staggering 1175 USD. For comparison, the A-DATA S599 SF-1200 100GB drive, one of the fastest on the market has an MSRP of 380 USD. That is a 200 Dollar difference between the 128GB N002. Now that your bubble has been burst, let's get into the details. It is no secret that flash prices have been on the rise for several months and once you add in the cost of new technology like USB 3.0 things start to look a little disproportionate.
Still, A-DATA has a 2.5 inch form factor solid state drive that can use USB 3.0 OR SATA II and it is available next week with capacities up to 256GB. On the big deal scale this is a very important launch, but the price is going to keep many people away. Many people stay away from Ferraris too, but it doesn't take long for other makers to come up with something that costs less. However, in the case of technology A-DATA doesn't just make premium products and we may see an updated Nobility in time with a lower cost.
Let's let the cost slide for now and move on to the packaging and finally get to what makes this product memorable. The performance!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent