The E352s pack just as much punch as the E361's that came onto the test bench before them.
However, this pair of earphones carries a few different characteristics to their sonic signature this time around thanks to wood being used to make the enclosure chassis rather than aluminum as we saw last month.
For a price of around $70-$80AUS, the Arctic Sound E352's are a strong performer as I would have expected after my results in testing the E361's.
The microphone while not included in this model, is not missed much personally, but I do have several vendettas against these types of 'quasi' microphones, so perhaps some will wish it was.
So, to offer a conclusion here, the audio quality from the E352's is top notch. It takes the impressive performance already proven in the E361's and makes it better.
Anybody with a love of audio will appreciate the use of wood for the enclosure chassis and until now i have not personally seen it before.
The performance of the low end is great, creating some of the most impressive omni-directional bass I've heard that literally fills your head.
The asking price is pretty good considering what's on offer and hopefully they will be available soon.
Keep an eye peeled for Arctic Sound in the future; I hope they can expand on this impressive start with some speaker systems before too long.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015