Not sure if you noticed, but on the front of the box Galaxy made mention that the Razor Edition GTX 260+ is a single slot card. This is pretty noticeable when you look at the card, especially across the bottom where we can see the heatsink pops up only slightly.
The thin cooler means we've got a smaller fan sitting on the left side of the setup. In the middle we can see a heap of copper over the core. The overall design is that the small fan pushes cool air to the right over the copper heatsink to help keep the core as cool as possible.
To be honest, though, just looking at the card we find ourselves quite worried. The GTX 260+ has never really been that cool of a card so we hope that the numbers we see here aren't too high. The other issue we're also worried about is the noise, as these small thin fans can pump out quite the dB.
Looking around the card, we have a pretty standard setup. At the back we have our two power connectors which come in the form of two 6-Pin PCI-E connectors. Closer to the front we have our SLI connectors which give us the ability to run up to three of these cards together.
Looking at the connectivity side of things, we've got a Dual-Link DVI connector on the right side of the plate, while moving over we've got a native HDMI port and on the far left we have a S-Video port which is something we've been seeing less and less off lately with all the new HD 5000 cards from ATI and even the higher end GTX 200 series.
Looking at the specifications, there isn't anything that should surprise you. The clocks are all stock which means the core clock comes in at 576MHz and the shader at 1242MHz.
The 896MB of GDDR3 of course gets the same treatment with it coming in at 2000MHz DDR. While 1998MHz DDR is considered stock, it's not unusual for companies to bump it up 2MHz to give us that even sounding 2000MHz DDR clock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20