Having a look at the front of the box, we can see the same overall design as the GTX 260 Super Overclock we looked at recently. Across the top we have the GIGABYTE logo while below that we have the Super Overclock one taking up the majority of the box and below that we have a bit of a motto.
Going to the bottom, we have the model, in this case the GTX 275. Next to that we have a graph which lets us know how this compares to a stock model. Above this we have a few logos; the GPU Gauntlet one which lets us know the GPUs are cherry picked and also the Ultra Durable VGA logo.
Looking at the back of the box, we have a big run down on what the two logos on the front of the box mean. We can see there's a fair bit of information about GPU Gauntlet and how it benefits you along with also letting us know what the Ultra Durable VGA series means.
Looking at the paperwork, there isn't much going on here. We've got our typical manual which is the same as the GTX 260 Super Overclock. We've also got a CD which carries with it the drivers. As always, though, we recommend that you go to the NVIDIA website and grab the latest.
The cable department doesn't hold any surprises. Starting from the left, we have two Dual Molex to 6-Pin PCI E connectors, an S/PDIF loopback cable, HDMI to DVI and DVI to VGA connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Tesla's electric semi truck
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives