I can't believe no one wants the fire department to burn their house down this time of year to get a tax deduction. All joking aside, this is pretty common these days and in the near future we will be able to run the ultimate fire benchmark.
As for the benchmarks we did run, the system feels a little slow and the response time is a lot slower than what we are used to. I was able to find products on ioSafe's website that used more advanced interfaces, but once you get out of the Solo Series the cost rapidly rises. ioSafe has been making total protection products for many years now and some of the systems can cost as much at 20K USD.
As far as the cost of the ioSafe, I think it is a bargain for what you are getting. With an entry price of just 150 USD it would be hard to beat that price just for the thought of keeping your really important data safe from a fire or flood. The 1.5TB system maybe a little more realistic for most families with large collections of pictures and family videos and it has a total cost of 400 USD once configured with maximum protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity