I can't believe no one wants the fire department to burn their house down this time of year to get a tax deduction. All joking aside, this is pretty common these days and in the near future we will be able to run the ultimate fire benchmark.
As for the benchmarks we did run, the system feels a little slow and the response time is a lot slower than what we are used to. I was able to find products on ioSafe's website that used more advanced interfaces, but once you get out of the Solo Series the cost rapidly rises. ioSafe has been making total protection products for many years now and some of the systems can cost as much at 20K USD.
As far as the cost of the ioSafe, I think it is a bargain for what you are getting. With an entry price of just 150 USD it would be hard to beat that price just for the thought of keeping your really important data safe from a fire or flood. The 1.5TB system maybe a little more realistic for most families with large collections of pictures and family videos and it has a total cost of 400 USD once configured with maximum protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller