The green eyed monster
Newcomers Mionix are quickly proving themselves as a competent producer of peripherals for the gaming market.
Their latest send-out is the Saiph 3200 Gaming Mouse and a jumbo sized mouse mat called the Alioth 400.
Any gamer, casual or otherwise, knows that having just a high spec mouse is not good enough; you need the surface to go with it.
So, let's take a look at this green machine!
The box is really quite nice straight off the bat, a heavy duty outer casing with a magnetic hinged lid. The money shot of the mouse is proudly displayed on the front and the details adorn the packaging, as would be expected.
Similar for the Alioth mouse mat, a soft backed mat that can be rolled for easy storage and transport, contained in a nice clear poly container letting you see the quality of the goods.
I cannot state how much I like good packaging; there are too many companies thinking it's ok to blister-pack their products, making them super hard to get into.
A nicely presented product while increasing production costs does mean that a customer feels they are getting more for their money, and usually in the world of high end peripherals like this, are willing to spend that bit extra to get the best for their money.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni