The green eyed monster
Newcomers Mionix are quickly proving themselves as a competent producer of peripherals for the gaming market.
Their latest send-out is the Saiph 3200 Gaming Mouse and a jumbo sized mouse mat called the Alioth 400.
Any gamer, casual or otherwise, knows that having just a high spec mouse is not good enough; you need the surface to go with it.
So, let's take a look at this green machine!
The box is really quite nice straight off the bat, a heavy duty outer casing with a magnetic hinged lid. The money shot of the mouse is proudly displayed on the front and the details adorn the packaging, as would be expected.
Similar for the Alioth mouse mat, a soft backed mat that can be rolled for easy storage and transport, contained in a nice clear poly container letting you see the quality of the goods.
I cannot state how much I like good packaging; there are too many companies thinking it's ok to blister-pack their products, making them super hard to get into.
A nicely presented product while increasing production costs does mean that a customer feels they are getting more for their money, and usually in the world of high end peripherals like this, are willing to spend that bit extra to get the best for their money.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications