The green eyed monster
Newcomers Mionix are quickly proving themselves as a competent producer of peripherals for the gaming market.
Their latest send-out is the Saiph 3200 Gaming Mouse and a jumbo sized mouse mat called the Alioth 400.
Any gamer, casual or otherwise, knows that having just a high spec mouse is not good enough; you need the surface to go with it.
So, let's take a look at this green machine!
The box is really quite nice straight off the bat, a heavy duty outer casing with a magnetic hinged lid. The money shot of the mouse is proudly displayed on the front and the details adorn the packaging, as would be expected.
Similar for the Alioth mouse mat, a soft backed mat that can be rolled for easy storage and transport, contained in a nice clear poly container letting you see the quality of the goods.
I cannot state how much I like good packaging; there are too many companies thinking it's ok to blister-pack their products, making them super hard to get into.
A nicely presented product while increasing production costs does mean that a customer feels they are getting more for their money, and usually in the world of high end peripherals like this, are willing to spend that bit extra to get the best for their money.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017