The green eyed monster
Newcomers Mionix are quickly proving themselves as a competent producer of peripherals for the gaming market.
Their latest send-out is the Saiph 3200 Gaming Mouse and a jumbo sized mouse mat called the Alioth 400.
Any gamer, casual or otherwise, knows that having just a high spec mouse is not good enough; you need the surface to go with it.
So, let's take a look at this green machine!
The box is really quite nice straight off the bat, a heavy duty outer casing with a magnetic hinged lid. The money shot of the mouse is proudly displayed on the front and the details adorn the packaging, as would be expected.
Similar for the Alioth mouse mat, a soft backed mat that can be rolled for easy storage and transport, contained in a nice clear poly container letting you see the quality of the goods.
I cannot state how much I like good packaging; there are too many companies thinking it's ok to blister-pack their products, making them super hard to get into.
A nicely presented product while increasing production costs does mean that a customer feels they are getting more for their money, and usually in the world of high end peripherals like this, are willing to spend that bit extra to get the best for their money.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti