We have been doing a lot of RAID 0 testing here in the lab over the last two months and even more promotion of using solid state drives in desktops. By now everyone has heard how great SSDs are and now that prices are starting to enter Earth's stratosphere, it is time to get serious.
One problem with putting a solid state drive in your desktop PC is that no one has made a case with slots that accepts 2.5" form factor drives. Sure, you can do the old stack of drives at the bottom of the case or install the drives with just one screw holding it in place, but these are hardly solutions worthy of a 300-400 Dollar SSD. The server room has already migrated to the 2.5" form factor, but desktop guys will have to take matters in their own hands.
Enter the Vizo Arius II, a dual 2.5" drive bay that installs in a desktop 3.5" slot just like a floppy drive. The Arius has a couple of nice features that we will look at today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now