We have been doing a lot of RAID 0 testing here in the lab over the last two months and even more promotion of using solid state drives in desktops. By now everyone has heard how great SSDs are and now that prices are starting to enter Earth's stratosphere, it is time to get serious.
One problem with putting a solid state drive in your desktop PC is that no one has made a case with slots that accepts 2.5" form factor drives. Sure, you can do the old stack of drives at the bottom of the case or install the drives with just one screw holding it in place, but these are hardly solutions worthy of a 300-400 Dollar SSD. The server room has already migrated to the 2.5" form factor, but desktop guys will have to take matters in their own hands.
Enter the Vizo Arius II, a dual 2.5" drive bay that installs in a desktop 3.5" slot just like a floppy drive. The Arius has a couple of nice features that we will look at today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill to host OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs