Checking out the card for the first time, we can clearly see that it's part of the iChill series with the massive cooler on the front. We can see there's a fair bit going on with it. Instead of the standard 80mm fans that most coolers use, the Arctic Cooling Accelero Twin Turbo Pro unit actually consists of two 92mm ones.
Behind the two fans we can see a number of fins and across the top we have a couple of heat pipes that protrude from the core itself into all the fins. We can also see that Inno3D has placed their logo and the iChill one on the middle of both fans, while we see the Arctic Cooling one and the fan model in the middle of the cooler.
Having a look around the card there isn't anything that we haven't seen before. Towards the back of the card underneath the cooler we can see a single 6-Pin PCI-E connector. Closer to the front of the card we have two SLI connectors, but using them might be a bit of a problem due to the massive cooler on the card.
The I/O department doesn't hold any surprises. We've got a single TV-Out port along with two Dual-Link DVI connectors. We can see that like a lot of other Inno3D cards the company has opted for the gold setup which looks a bit classier. Mind you, once the card is in your system the chances that you'll see it are pretty slim.
Inno3D has come out and overclocked the card which is always a nice bonus. We can see the core has been bumped from the stock 740MHz to 760MHz. With that said, the shader is still at the default 1836MHz clock.
Also moved is the memory. We've gone from the stock 2000MHz DDR clock to a very impressive 2240MHz DDR clock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.