After taking into account the impressive specifications of the headphones themselves and also the above average build and construction quality, I feel that my test results are going to fair quite well.
When evaluating the high-end performance of these headphones I felt instantly in-touch with the music I was hearing; that is to say I felt an instant emotional involvement in what I was hearing. The high-end felt smooth, unobtrusive, yet full and present in the mix, adding just the correct amount of presence without being bright or tinny.
In short, the high-end sounded beautiful. It did not cause fatigue after a solid amount of testing at full power, which is a testament to a well designed product, period.
Middle of the road
The mid-range is simply more of the same, more of the same impressive performance that is.
Drums and other percussion instruments sounded fantastic in the mix and these headphones give a real timbre to the sound that simply surprises the heck out of me, because it says it's for gamers on the box.
Now, maybe gamers in Germany have higher standards than in other places, but either way these could easily be sold as general purpose headphones.
The whole mid-range had an eerie analog feel to it that could just be pushed and pushed and pushed to breaking point without a hint of clipping. Brilliant!
The bass frequencies manage to maintain their integrity without sounding over exaggerated or boomy. The low-end of the Siberias is somewhere between the roaring bass of the 5.1 Sharkoon X-Tatics and your average pair of headphones.
While it's always present in the mix and never takes over from the other frequencies, it's also a little on the thin side and does not seem to really achieve excessive amounts of depth, nor volume.
However, depending on the user this could be either good or bad, but I think what's really worth mentioning is how well low, mid and high all fit together in the Siberia package. I really cannot stress how balanced the mix felt during testing. I never found myself racing to the EQ to make adjustments in order to find an equilibrium; they just sounded good out of the box.
When discussing comfort, I found these to be without exception the most comfortable pair of headphones I've used in recent times. I do not need to repeat myself here; they simply feel like you're not wearing headphones.
This is in part due to the head band which conforms to the size of the users head and also due to how incredibly light they are compared with some others out there.
During my testing I was happy to conclude that these are not only well built and comfortable, but they sound silky smooth, too.
The included microphone is, as I always say about these little mics, adequate for the job at hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog