How low can you go?
You're building that super slim HTPC for the living room because the wife's fed up with the big ugly computer case sitting next to the TV and has threatened to take the china and the dog unless you do something about it.
You buy a nice slim case and go to shove the Blu-ray drive in, only to realise, BANG! - It's hit the ungainly CPU cooler occupying half the case.
What to do, what to do...
Buy a new slim-line Blu-ray drive? Expensive!
Buy a larger case? Divorce!
Buy a new CPU cooler? BINGO!
Up steps GELID Thermal Solutions with the low profile Slim Silence CPU cooler.
GELID has taken its silent fan technology and sunken it right down into a heat sink that's barely an inch high, with an added heat pipe thrown in for good measure to prevent any hot spots from developing within the stealthy black aluminium.
Pre-applied thermal paste and a back plate support for the AM2 edition of this cooler make up the contents of the box along with a small manual and some free stickers.
As can be seen from this profile shot and the addition of a 2p coin, the heatsink is specified as 28mm high, putting it a few mill' over an inch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league