Let there be light!
On the right of the LCD there's a button that allows you to turn the backlighting on and off. Unfortunately they have forgone brightness levels this time because that is a feature that can be enabled under software so that each M setting delivers a different colour of your choosing.
The LCD itself is housed in a tilting gloss casing and really is the centre piece of the keyboard with your eyes always drawn towards it (especially when it's on).
Around the back next to the cables are two standard powered USB ports for your peripheral enjoyment. It's good to see Logitech not making the same mistake of the G15 and recessing them into little nooks so that nothing would ever plug into them.
Following the cable back somewhat, we can see it's a combo USB and power jobby so your power cord piggy backs in on the USB cable from behind your PC. Out of sight, out of mind.
Stacking the G15 and the G19 up, we can see that they're almost identical in width with only the G15's key layout being about 1cm wider over all.
And in terms of height with the wrist rests on, they're pretty much the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller