Let there be light!
On the right of the LCD there's a button that allows you to turn the backlighting on and off. Unfortunately they have forgone brightness levels this time because that is a feature that can be enabled under software so that each M setting delivers a different colour of your choosing.
The LCD itself is housed in a tilting gloss casing and really is the centre piece of the keyboard with your eyes always drawn towards it (especially when it's on).
Around the back next to the cables are two standard powered USB ports for your peripheral enjoyment. It's good to see Logitech not making the same mistake of the G15 and recessing them into little nooks so that nothing would ever plug into them.
Following the cable back somewhat, we can see it's a combo USB and power jobby so your power cord piggy backs in on the USB cable from behind your PC. Out of sight, out of mind.
Stacking the G15 and the G19 up, we can see that they're almost identical in width with only the G15's key layout being about 1cm wider over all.
And in terms of height with the wrist rests on, they're pretty much the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080