Let there be light!
On the right of the LCD there's a button that allows you to turn the backlighting on and off. Unfortunately they have forgone brightness levels this time because that is a feature that can be enabled under software so that each M setting delivers a different colour of your choosing.
The LCD itself is housed in a tilting gloss casing and really is the centre piece of the keyboard with your eyes always drawn towards it (especially when it's on).
Around the back next to the cables are two standard powered USB ports for your peripheral enjoyment. It's good to see Logitech not making the same mistake of the G15 and recessing them into little nooks so that nothing would ever plug into them.
Following the cable back somewhat, we can see it's a combo USB and power jobby so your power cord piggy backs in on the USB cable from behind your PC. Out of sight, out of mind.
Stacking the G15 and the G19 up, we can see that they're almost identical in width with only the G15's key layout being about 1cm wider over all.
And in terms of height with the wrist rests on, they're pretty much the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications