The G.Skill Falcon FM-25S2S-128GBF1 SSD]
The outer case for the Falcon is typical G.Skill; the new sticker resembles the packaging that we just looked at on the previous page.
The back of the drive is where you will find the model number as well as the drives serial number.
The data and power connectors are where they should be and are both within specification. You will notice a small two pin jumper next to the data connector. This is where you jump the pins with the included jumper to flash the drive to the latest firmware. At this time G.Skill has not released an updated firmware but may do so in the future.
Here we see that the Falcon complies with the specifications for mounting the drive to an adapter.
One thing that I did notice is that the jumper for the G.Skill Falcon is very small, like the old jumpers found on SCSI drives to set their identification number along the chain. If you have large hands you may need to get out the tweezers to fit the jumper.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings