The Vigor Monsoon III LT
The Vigor Monsoon III LT is shipped with an all black theme. Starting on the left, there is a nine bladed, 120mm translucent black LED fan. That fan gets securely screwed to the all-black anodized centre shroud with a brushed "Z" pattern on the sides. The right side is of course a match to the left side with a 120mm fan.
The top of cooler has a few things to look at. One is the Vigor logo nicely placed in the center of the shroud, a nice addition for those with windowed cases. Secondly, the shroud itself is all one piece and is mounted with four screws. Lastly is the protrusion of the works of the cooler, allowing the copper pipes to show which is a nice contrast to the all black exterior.
Here is a look at the coolers outbound side of things. You can see that the nine bladed 120mm fans cover almost all of the fin foot print, allowing for adequate heat transfer to the case. Don't forget there are two of these 69 CFM fans aboard this cooler.
The bottom of this cooler is flat, but not what I would call mirror like. From there the four 6mm copper pipes carry the heat to the separated system of aluminum fins. Then it's all up to the fans to get rid of the heat from there.
This is a closer look at the bottom. The box does specify a mirror finish, but I couldn't get an image of anything to really reflect in the base. This is with the camera within about four to five inches away, just to give a better perspective of it.
A better look at the bottom of the cooler shows the separated system of fins I referred to earlier. Each set of four pipes travels from the base to one of either fin sets, allowing for two separate coolers in essence. I have, however, seen this design previously in coolers on the market today.
On a hunch, I decided to pull off one of the Vigor stickered 120mm fans and this is what I had found. I thought this cooler reminded me of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 and by removing the fan you can see it is very similar. The main differences are the specially designed shroud and the addition of the second fan.
The Vigor uses the same 120mm LED fans that come with the Hyper 212. These are 69.69 CFM variants of the 90 CFM version placed on the Cooler Master Z600R.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system