E3 2017 - Electronic Arts today confirmed it will show off eight games at E3, along with "more surprises" during its special EA Play event.
EA is set to reveal at least two major new games at its EA Play showcase, on Saturday, June 10 at 12PM PST / 3PM EST, the publisher has said. The company published a roadmap of games that it will show off during the event that consists of six games, but promises to show "an exclusive look at eight games," meaning we should see at least two titles unveiled at the event.
Electronic Arts developers are currently working on a number of unannounced games, including major releases such as BioWare's new IP (codenamed Dylan), and a multiple series of titles based on Star Wars. Both Visceral Games and Respawn Entertainment are developing action-based Star Wars games, and BioWare's new IP is a massive online-based action game that may rival Activision's Destiny series.
The most likely games to be announced at EA Play are BioWare's new IP, which has been delayed to EA's 2019 fiscal year, which ends March 31, 2019, and Visceral's new Star Wars game, which will also release in 2018.
- Star Wars Battlefront II - Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars Battlefront II presents the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is developed in partnership with three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive Studios and Criterion Games, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 18 - Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world's game.
- Madden NFL 18 - With Frostbite, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA LIVE 18 - Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with 'The One', NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player's individual journey.
- Need for Speed Payback - This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It's blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it's about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield 1 - It's a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.