ABIT's 975X AWD8 in the flesh
When it comes to the Intel 975X chipset, ABIT were a little late to the game. In the next week or so ABIT is due to start shipping their AWD8 motherboard based on the 975X and ICH7R chipset.
This motherboard also uses silent OTES heat pipe cooling technology however due to the thermal requirements of the ICH7R Southbridge, only the Northbridge is included in the pipe.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. The pictures you are about to see are pretty much the final product however the silver heatsinks to the right of the CPU socket will be blue to match with the color scheme of the motherboard.
As mentioned the AWD8 motherboard will be shipping very soon and we'll be running it through our usual benchmark suite as soon as it hits our labs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance