IOMeter - Mixed Workloads with QD
In our first mixed workload, OLTP, we found the four-drive RAID 0 topping the chart at 209 IOPS. The RAID 5 and 10 arrays followed at 95 IOPS and 133 IOPS, respectively.
Moving over to file server, the RAID 5 array came in at 110 IOPS, while the RAID 10 landed at 164 IOPS. The four-drive RAID 0 peaked at 255 IOPS at QD16.
Email server had each of the RAID 0 arrays close together, from the single drive at 53 IOPS to the four-drive array at 190 IOPS. With the RAID 5 and RAID 10 arrays, we found performance at 77 IOPS and 115 IOPS, respectively.
Web server was by far the highest performing test for all the arrays. The four-drive RAID 0 was passed by our RAID 10 array by a margin of 21 IOPS.
Workstation had the RAID 0 arrays scaling quite well. The single drive setup touched 63 IOPS, while the four-drive setup reached 202 IOPS. With the RAID 5 and 10 arrays, results came in at 116 IOPS and 149 IOPS, respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20