IOMeter - Mixed Workloads with QD
In our first mixed workload, OLTP, we found the four-drive RAID 0 topping the chart at 209 IOPS. The RAID 5 and 10 arrays followed at 95 IOPS and 133 IOPS, respectively.
Moving over to file server, the RAID 5 array came in at 110 IOPS, while the RAID 10 landed at 164 IOPS. The four-drive RAID 0 peaked at 255 IOPS at QD16.
Email server had each of the RAID 0 arrays close together, from the single drive at 53 IOPS to the four-drive array at 190 IOPS. With the RAID 5 and RAID 10 arrays, we found performance at 77 IOPS and 115 IOPS, respectively.
Web server was by far the highest performing test for all the arrays. The four-drive RAID 0 was passed by our RAID 10 array by a margin of 21 IOPS.
Workstation had the RAID 0 arrays scaling quite well. The single drive setup touched 63 IOPS, while the four-drive setup reached 202 IOPS. With the RAID 5 and 10 arrays, results came in at 116 IOPS and 149 IOPS, respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform