Arghhhh no screenshot button. It feels like a while since we've had to take pictures of the BIOS screen, but the ECS BIOS still lacks the ability to take a screenshot and save it to a USB drive. Along with that, we can't flash the BIOS within the BIOS. I might be a little more annoyed with that if the Windows flash wasn't so easy, but it is. Still, it would be nice to see the ability to update the BIOS with in the BIOS like most other companies.
Moving through the BIOS is pretty simple and all the standard options are there. It goes along smooth enough and everything you'd hope was there is ultimately present.
If you want to do any overclocking you'll want to head on over to the M.I.B. X section of the BIOS.
Moving through it, you've got all the usual options you expect to see with voltages, memory, CPU and profiles. The options are actually pretty good; fingers crossed that we're able to get a decent overclock out of the board.
Moving through the rest, we've got a few more standard options while we've also got an EZ Mode area. You can't do a whole lot here, though, which is probably why it's called EZ Mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league