AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cached fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
Mechanical drives tend to increase latency when used in RAID, but solid state drives generally don't increase latency. Here we see the Patriot Wildfire keeping the same latency as when we tested a single drive.
The same is true when it comes to write latency. Latency is what makes SSD 'feel' fast when you are opening windows and programs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS