It was impossible to miss GIGABYTE at this year's Computex in Taipei, Taiwan. GIGABYTE's logo was everywhere you looked and not just in the normal places either. As you could imagine, GIGABYTE had a booth at Computex, but they also had a special Technology Zone setup in the Taipei 101 that showcased their own and partners products.
With GIGABYTE having 78% of all USB 3.0 certified motherboards, it is easy to see why nearly every company showing products on the show floor were doing so in conjunction with a GIGABYTE motherboard. Outside of the show GIGABYTE had a presence, too. From local English style pubs to giant banners that hung from buildings, it was clear that GIGABYTE wanted to be seen this year.
Today we are going to look at some of the products GIGABYTE showcased at Computex and also at some of the products made by other companies who wanted to ride the wave of success with GIGABYTE. We gathered so much news from these guys this year that there was no way to make it all fit in a news post format.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows content at our Trade Shows reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Companies transitioning to better detection, response of cyberattacks
- Not a Rubix Cube - much cooler. Waterproof linux-powered cube PC
- Win a trip to Computex 2015 from GIGABYTE by overclocking your PC
- Apple teases media event for March 9, could we meet the Apple Watch?
- Bumblebee is that you? Hardware Extreme's black and yellow project
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Review
- need new mother board
- how can i use new power supply for that mother boread asrock g41m-vs3 r2.0
- Question regarding adding new SSD to Z97 motherboard
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse