Let talk about what makes a good deal for a minute. When you talk about value it is an entirely subjective topic. What you think it is good deal could be very different from what I think it is good deal. As such it is hard to say if the P55 is a good deal price wise.
However we can talk about the value the P55 brings to the table. By removing the GPU PCI-e control from the chipset it creates a simpler and more efficient platform. It allows for a less complex tracing layout on motherboards (perhaps removing a layer from the board). It reduces the need to complex cooling and a host of other features.
These directly affect the cost of manufacture of the motherboard and as such can reduce the cost of the whole platform. So while we cannot talk about the actual cost of the chipset we can see that it does have and bring value to the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD