MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 Grand Final in Beijing - Video Coverage
We just got back from Beijing, China where we attended MSI's Master Overclocking Arena (or MOA) 2009 grand final. MSI decided to host the event at the 2008 Olympic city as it themed the event in the same style, except with IT athletes.
There were about 100 people in the group consisting of MSI staff, overclockers and media from all over the world. As far as the competition went, there were a total of 20 global overclocking teams (two competitors per team) from about 15 different countries.
It was a truly international IT themed sporting event with Olympic styling and MSI managed to pull off the event rather well with an adrenaline pumped day full of extreme LN2 overclocking using the latest MSI X58 motherboard, Intel Core i7 processor, OCZ DDR3 triple channel RAM, Antec 1000-watt power supplies, NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards and Western Digital RE3 hard disk drives.
I ended up filming close to five hours of video footage from the event held at the stunning Shangri-La hotel in Beijing. I managed to condense it down to about 32 minutes from the original two hours by cutting all day long. We hope you enjoy the coverage video of the event. Watch it below!
You can download the HD 720p version of the video by clicking the download link under the video on this page. Please remember, you need to be signed into Viddler to be able to download it. It's 1.4GB in size.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched