Quick Bits - Overclocked Foxconn 8800GTX
Massarow from Foxconn was also kind enough to send along some information about their upcoming GeForce 8800GTX graphics cards which comes factory overclocked.
The default clock speeds of a normal 8800GTX are 575MHz on the core and 1800MHz DDR on the memory. Foxconn intends on releasing the FV-N88XMAD2-ONOC which is exactly the same but with a core clock speed of 630MHz and a memory clock speed of an amazing 2100MHz DDR.
These clock speeds will make the Foxconn 8800GTX OC just a little quicker than the ASUS Aqua Tank since the memory clock speed is a little higher.
Foxconn are becoming quite serious about graphics cards lately and a product like this is surely going to give even AMD's upcoming R600 Radeon X2900XTX a run for its money. nVidia is said to be working on a response to AMD's X2900XTX but with companies pushing the 8800GTX to such levels as this, they may not need bother. If nVidia were to release something like an 8800 Ultra, it would probably operate closer to 700MHz on the core and 2200MHz - 2400MHz DDR using GDDR-4 memory but only time will tell.
We have come to the end!
That's the end of our CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan - we hope you've enjoyed our looks at new and upcoming products from our friends here in Taiwan and we'll catch you next time!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset