Quick Bits - Overclocked Foxconn 8800GTX
Massarow from Foxconn was also kind enough to send along some information about their upcoming GeForce 8800GTX graphics cards which comes factory overclocked.
The default clock speeds of a normal 8800GTX are 575MHz on the core and 1800MHz DDR on the memory. Foxconn intends on releasing the FV-N88XMAD2-ONOC which is exactly the same but with a core clock speed of 630MHz and a memory clock speed of an amazing 2100MHz DDR.
These clock speeds will make the Foxconn 8800GTX OC just a little quicker than the ASUS Aqua Tank since the memory clock speed is a little higher.
Foxconn are becoming quite serious about graphics cards lately and a product like this is surely going to give even AMD's upcoming R600 Radeon X2900XTX a run for its money. nVidia is said to be working on a response to AMD's X2900XTX but with companies pushing the 8800GTX to such levels as this, they may not need bother. If nVidia were to release something like an 8800 Ultra, it would probably operate closer to 700MHz on the core and 2200MHz - 2400MHz DDR using GDDR-4 memory but only time will tell.
We have come to the end!
That's the end of our CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan - we hope you've enjoyed our looks at new and upcoming products from our friends here in Taiwan and we'll catch you next time!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types