Foxconn is one of the most synonymous names in computing technologies. Most of the sockets that you find on a motherboard are produced by Foxconn. Sockets like CPU interface sockets, PCI Express slots and just about every other interface socket you can imagine.
Foxconn now has another department on its hands - a retail channel division devoted to producing motherboard, chassis, power supplies, coolers and virtually anything devoted to computers.
Foxconn, not more than a year or more ago, purchased the manufacturing capabilities from Leadtek which included the rights to produce motherboards under the Winfast name. Winfast was a trademark name for Leadtek motherboard and graphics cards but now this name belongs to Foxconn.
Today we are testing one of Foxconn's newest motherboards for the HTPC market. Designed with nVidia's latest 6150 chipset for Socket 939 AMD processors and based on a Micro ATX form factor, this board is designed to take the HTPC world by storm but will it do it?
Let's have a look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit