Foxconn is one of the most synonymous names in computing technologies. Most of the sockets that you find on a motherboard are produced by Foxconn. Sockets like CPU interface sockets, PCI Express slots and just about every other interface socket you can imagine.
Foxconn now has another department on its hands - a retail channel division devoted to producing motherboard, chassis, power supplies, coolers and virtually anything devoted to computers.
Foxconn, not more than a year or more ago, purchased the manufacturing capabilities from Leadtek which included the rights to produce motherboards under the Winfast name. Winfast was a trademark name for Leadtek motherboard and graphics cards but now this name belongs to Foxconn.
Today we are testing one of Foxconn's newest motherboards for the HTPC market. Designed with nVidia's latest 6150 chipset for Socket 939 AMD processors and based on a Micro ATX form factor, this board is designed to take the HTPC world by storm but will it do it?
Let's have a look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 16 [Final Thoughts]